Oregon Heritage Farms is excited to partner with the Healing Hunter Foundation to host A Midsummer’s Night Feast: A Farm Fresh Dinner in the Apple Orchard.
Join us for an incredible dining experience overlooking the Apple Orchard featuring fresh, locally sourced, handcrafted foods prepared by the Field & Vine Culinary Team. Pleasantly please your taste buds, sip on lavish libations and enjoy friends, family and neighbors in an unforgettable Scholls Valley setting.
The full menu will be available via social media the week of the event, and are subject to change based on seasonal availability of the best ingredients.
Only 150 Seats available. (Tickets Non-Refundable)
Price includes 3-5 courses served family-style dinner and accompanying drink pairings, tax and gratuity.
Wild Roots Spirits - Official Vodka
Oregonic Tonic Kombucha - Official Kombucha
Copper Blossom Design - Official Florist
Twinkle Trees - Official Decor
Royal Restrooms Portland - Official Restroom
Oak Knoll Winery
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
- Menu substitutions are politely declined.
- Special dietary accommodations are not available.
- Our dinner is not suitable for children or youth under the age of 21.
- Refunds are not available.
- If you'd like to give your seats to friends, please send us an email with their names.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only, please e-mail your request to email@example.com
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org | 971.249.2990